While installing the device driver for Testor Lite 3G (PTG 1802), Windows 10 throws an error message stating that:
The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.
The only way you can install a Testor Lite 3G driver on Windows 10 is to disable signature enforcement.
How to disable signature enforcement till next reboot:
1. Select the “Start” button.
The system will go through a restart.
2. After Restart Select “Troubleshoot“.
3. Select “Advanced Options“.
4. Select “Startup Options“.
5. Select “Restart“.
6. A menu will appear where you can press “F7” or "7"on your keyboard to choose “Disable driver signature enforcement“.
This should disable Device Driver Signing and allowing you to install Testor Lite 3G (PTG 1802) drivers Windows 10 until next reboot.