ONLINE upgrade procedure
The following steps are required to update the yellobrik firmware.
Register a new Update Manager account:
This account is needed to update firmware through the lynx online database explained later in this document.
In yelloGUI go to Settings > Registration > Create new account > Next
After your account has been activated, you will receive an email with your login information.
In yelloGUI go to Settings > Registration:
- Type in your login information and click on “Save” and restart the yelloGUI.
Update through Lynx Online Database:
Login to the Lynx Online Database as an existing user as followed:
- In yelloGUI go to Settings > Database Connection > Registration
- After clicking the save button, you will need to restart the yelloGUI and the following login Status will be shown under Settings > Database Connection.
- When there is a firmware update available for the connected devices, yelloGUI will show the update flag:
OFFLINE upgrade procedure
Install and use the offline Database:
- Open the following link to download the latest LYNXOfflineDatabase.exe and install.
- In yelloGUI go to Settings > Database connection > Connection Settings
- Enable the checkbox “Offline” as you can see in the screenshot above.